Thursday, July 22, 2010

For those of you on a need to know basis....


and those of you who don't follow me on FB (why don't you?). This is a pic of the rebel coming out of me. Considering the very conservative upbringing, and the parental units living next door (and still willing to share their disapproval) this is quite the step for me, even at 40 something!

I really have been wanting a tattoo for quite a few years and finally had the time (out one night on a date with the hubby (my mom says that's it no more babysitting for us)). So I drew this up with the help of the tattoo artist, and picked the colors out. I'm really happy with it! Now I'm thinking about getting an arm band of interwoven daisies and black-eyed susans, with some green vining.

For those of you who may think I'm "out of control", rebellious and a heathen (LOL) at least I wasn't drunk when I got it done!! =)

ONE FLOWER FOR EACH OF MY GIRLS! HOW PRETTY IS THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment