Thursday, July 15, 2010

Maxwell House Time for Coffee - Singing Coffee Pot

As I've mentioned before, I really like coffee. I think if it didn't keep me up all night I would probably drink it all day long. I'm not a coffee snob; I like mine all sorts of ways. Iced, blended, cream and sugar, or just plain ol' black. But seeing as how I like to look at vintage things and I dream of having cool vintage furniture and wardrobe, I thought sometimes you just have to start small.... so I found an electric coffee percolator at Goodwill for $3. It was very clean and it heated right up when I plugged it in. So I brought it home and put away the huge, black, unattractive coffee maker and set the shiny, silver pot on the counter in it's place. Now every morning I hear this..... (well, not quite in tune, but you get the idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment