Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Theme Song....

the hubby likes to ask irrelevant, spontaneous, just plain out there questions at times. Sometimes I'm in the mood to play his little game, other times not. One question he likes to ask is, if you could have someone living or in the past as your next door neighbor who would you pick? I don't know who I give for answers, probably different people @ different times (not that I don't totally love my neighbors now.... but you know it's just a game). His answers usually include a wrestler or two.
















Another question he likes to ask is if you were a wrestler (do you see a theme here) what would your theme song be?
I NEVER know what to answer to this one. While I am a big fan of listening and singing along with music, I am not a rememberer of artists/songs/lyrics.... so it's hard to decide between "Itsy, bitsy spider" or "Twinkle, twinkle Little Star"

So I decided I was going to find a theme song.... Here it is:




Okay, please don't post comments about how archaic this is, and how it is setting women's lib way back, and how if I hired maids that looked like them I wouldn't be queen of the house for long! This is all supposed to be tongue in cheek, sarcastic, and sooo far out there. Kinda like the hubbies questions, stretch your imagination readers.... st-re-t-c-h it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment