Tuesday, April 17, 2012

getting me down....

but not knocking me out....

gall bladder plushie


I'm waiting to see the doctor for the surgical consultation next Monday morning. This really doesn't sound like a fun week to me....


In other news....
--My mom and the girls have started planting the garden, they planted peas and beets. Next will come the radishes.  I'm anxious to start on the flower garden...when I feel up to it.

Plush Toy Sewing Pattern PDF - Peas in a Pod - DIY Baby Toy Pattern
this etsy shop
--I'm still in the planning stages of getting the chickens. I'm probably going to go with the pullet stage, they will be laying faster. I have a chicken coop to build or buy tho'...something I've been putting off

from here...



--We are getting things planned for the girl's camp this summer. They are registered and sooo excited to be going...I must say I'm pretty excited they are going too. L will be going for a week at sleep over camp, and Li will have her first experience at a week long day camp!



--G, the Man of the Frumpy House, & I have our 10th wedding anniversary this summer and we are knocking ourselves out trying to come up with something that is romantic, budget friendly, and meaningful to celebrate....
find here...


On a lighter note, with this gall bladder problem I have been eating mostly fruit, veg and some complex carbs....that has equaled an 8lb. weight loss...finally!!


But, enough about me...How about you? Are you getting all your spring business started? Are you making plans for your summer?

1 comment:

  1. I hope your consultation went really well. I am 10 years married his summer too and we have not even thought about it yet! ekk.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete