Sunday, August 9, 2009

BTW

I forgot to mention that Lauryn's two top teeth are coming in well now! She helped them along by falling flat on her face on the heat register in our living room floor and slicing her gums from one tooth to another. I could see the teeth really well, under all the blood (the b-word as Lauryn says). The next morning the cut was all healed shut. By Wednesday you could see them both coming in really well. She is really tickled about finally seeing some teeth there, as is mom. We have yet to see if they will be straight or not! Just another example of how any ordinary day in this house can go from playing games and having fun, to utter insanity in an instant.
I'm not even going to mention the argument I had with GP this week about wearing Depends now! I think it's a necessity and she thinks they are for "old people"! Go figure who won that argument! Underwear probably wouldn't sell in a yard sale would they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment