Monday, November 2, 2009

I'M TIRED

I'm tired of dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning, dressing, feeding, making, washing, brushing, wiping, driving, buying, carrying and most of all acting like I'm not tired of it all......
I know, quit the whining (although that seems to be one thing I haven't gotten tired of doing). Everyone has to do these things in one degree or another. I need a break, a vacation, an escape, a getaway. I've been thinking a lot lately about running away. The only thing that keeps me from doing so is I don't know where I'd go. Sure I know there are friends and family that would let me come and stay for a little "visit", the problem is I don't want to visit!!! I want quiet, and peace, and nobody expecting anything from me!!!! Oh, sometimes I could just CRY!!
Things are going as usual. The kids complain and whine, GP sits and fusses at them. I stand and fuss at them. GP doesn't like what I fix for dinner, the kids complain and whine. It's cyclical, around and around, I'm quite dizzy and don't like it!

I'd like to know where I can come up with some meals that everyone would like. I would like to know how to get the laundry caught up and keep it that way for 2-3 days. I'd like to have a dishwasher installed so that I can atleast have a clean countertop and not see the dishes all day long. I'd love to have my 6 year old pack her own lunch, backpack and do her homework with out being asked. I'd love to have my 3 year old put her toys and dress up clothes away when she is done with them. I'd love to let my mother-in-law clean up after meal time and then do the dishes (it's not that she doesn't want to or hasn't tried). I'd love to get my back fixed once and for all so that I'm not hurting and grouchy because I'm in so much pain. I'd love, love, love for my husband to have the most awesome drum kit made on this planet!!!!!!!

It's coming into winter time and the sun isn't shining as much and that makes me sad. FOR REAL! I love the seasons, I'd just like a little more sun and not as much rain.

The world will continue to spin, I will continue to live in my little house with my family of 5. The seasons will come and go, I will still have to get up and help my family get through the morning routine. The days will start and end like clock work, I will continue to make meals, do laundry, find crumbs, beads and juice stains (I think that's what they are) on the floors. The nights will continue to go quickly, and I will continue to look forward to the day when I feel good, calm, in control and loved to the fullest!!!

Lauryn did have an awesome report from school. She is an awesome reader. She does so well at school, I'm really seeking to find a way for her behavior to be consistent throughout her whole day!!
Liyah is loving pre-school. She loves her new friends. She never remembers what she did, ate or played with at school, but I'm sure that will come!
Grandma Patty's day come and go without much change. She gets out when she can and she sits and watches tv when at home. I truly wish for her that she could do more, as I know she wants to!
Greg goes to work and brings money into our household. He is a blessing, as without him working we'd be without so much.
I continue to do the things that need to be done at home! Somedays it easy, other days not so much!
I 'm sure that we will all be better off when my back gets back to "normal".

Hey, drop me a note and let me know what you are up to. I don't hear from many of you, I don't even really know how many of you are reading this blog. But I'm always open for insights, tricks of the mothering trade and laughs (please tell me other moms have incidents that are worth laughing at!).

Gotta go now, --j

No comments:

Post a Comment