Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You KNOW it's love when.....

your wife gives up her walk-in closet for you to set up your drum kit!!! That's about all I can say!

Besides we are going to go to Wisconsin to pick up aforementioned drum kit and we get to see my BEST friends Kim and Paul!!! There may be some sangria's and margarita's imbibed, pretty sure of that. I will be the first time in FOREVER that Greg and I have gotten a hotel room and had the evening ALONE!!!!

Yay! I can hardly wait.


Puppy update: Alex is still in the family. I still feels the same way about him. He is doing much better about poops and pees in the house and isn't chewing as much!

1 comment:

  1. So, ya wants sangrias and margaritas, eh? We could probably work something out like that. See ya in a few days!

    ReplyDelete