Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ooooh, more friends

from Australia none the less! Welcome Lori from "Random Ramblings of a SAHM" hope you enjoy what you read!

This is a Thursday, last day of "time off for good behavior" this week. SAD, yet so much to do and look forward to doing in the next week!

Fri.-- Wedding Rehearsal

Sat.-- Lauryn comes home
Sat.-- Little sis gets married (Liyah is flower girl, Greg an usher. First time since our wedding I'll see him in a tuxedo. Be still my beating heart)
Sat.-- My b-day!

Sun.-- Greg is out the door early to play drums @ church, that means I get to do all the nagging alone

Tues.-- Our 8th Anniversary!! Celebrating? Probably not, too hard to find someone willing to take the kiddoes and the GP!

Then we are looking forward to July, when Liyah goes to Princess Camp @ a local dance studio. Lauryn goes to a 3 day camp, and the fam (- Greg most likely) goes with my side of the family to the UP of Michigan for some R & R on Lake Michigan!

Looking ahead to post some pics from the wedding. I know Liyah will be stylin' and profilin'. She is so hyped about getting dressed up and wearing a new dress and shoes and flowers in her hair! I've got some work to do tonight!

Li did some entertaining last night (around 9 pm) for us. She put on her hot pink "Moxie Girl" wig and Lauryn's swimsuit top, bunny jammy pants, pink socks, new shoes and star shaped yellow plastic glasses, then she rocked it with her microphone! Songs like "Frosty the Snowman", "Hickory, Dickory, Dock", and some other impromptu! Cracked us up.... wish I had brought the camera to work with me... she's too funny.

Leaving on a high note... I know that I have grumbled, complained, groused, and in regards to the puppy, inviscerated my husband on this blog.....


LET IT BE KNOWN, HERE AND NOW, MY HUBBY IS AWESOME, GENEROUS, THOUGHTFUL, HARD WORKING AND LOVING-- and he follows orders well!


Yesterday he mowed yard (pretty much a 4 hour job), did dishes, did laundry (ours and the girls), fixed meals (well one anyway), cleaned the girls room (not a job for the faint of heart), and was cleaning the bathroom when I got home!!! Let's just say it was his lucky day (of course it didn't hurt that he got out the nice smelly lotion and massaged my feet). XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment