Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just so you know....

I'm not a lazy blogger!  I may be a lazy housewife, mother and wife in general.... but I'm not a lazy blogger!

Case in point.  Today!  I was all geared up to write and post pics from my recent thrifting forays.  A few Christmas things that I've picked up here and there.  Plus, a really cute pic of my youngest in her new vintage dress from Frecklewonder's etsy shop.

Alas, I was syncing my iPhone with the Mac and somehow deleted all of my recent photos and replaced them with all the photo that had been downloaded from my previous phone.  I don't need those photos!!  I need the new ones.

So I can blog about them, use them to visually stimulate my readers.  Catch their eye so they WANT to read this trifle.....
What can I say....Hi my name is Jeanette and I'm a tech illiterate, who shouldn't be allowed "new & improved" techie toys!!

In other words, I'll have a few things to do tonight to occupy my time!
Gracious!

No comments:

Post a Comment