Friday, February 25, 2011

Lately....

I've been just one big ball of craziness.  Happy, yet really down deep, sad.  Functioning, but not wanting to do anything but stay in bed all day.  Talkative, wishing everyone/thing would just go away so I don't have to deal!  Yeah, one of those kinds of times (NOT pms either).  I've heard this song on the radio quite a few times driving back & forth to work or running the kids around.  It's been a little bit of a pick me up, even tho' tears run down my face as I listen!  I must not be the only one who feel this way in my house.   Yesterday & today, both of the girlies stayed home.  They are coughing, sneezing & snotty-nosed.  No fevers, no puking....but daddy & mommy don't have the energy to get around & force them to get off to school!!!!  BAD PARENTING, you can ream me out here (comment form) or on twitter (@lefrumpette), FB (Greg-Jeanette Frump) or etsy convo (The Frumpy House (but only if you buy something while you're there)).

So here it is....it's all I wanted to come up with for the blog today!
Happy weekend everyone, yeah, even you sitting in the corner with your thumb in your mouth, having a pity party.......



3 comments:

  1. just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your going through a rough time. Hope it gets better for you. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sure no one is judging you :)

    Take some time off to make sure you and everyone at home feels better!

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog about libraries and it makes me so glad to hear it really is part of your life!

    ReplyDelete