Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My lovely Valentine...

Brought me a delish, Hot Cinnamon Spice tea latte @ work today (he was on his way to work this afternoon)!

He also brought me this...

A handmade Valentine card. It's always special when I get something handmade from him. He's not the craftiest on DIY's, but, that doesn't matter to me, it's always the thought that's really special!

Inside...#1

Inside...#2
The man of "The Frumpy House" is always leaving me little notes here & there. Even tho' his spelling could always use spellcheck, there is always one thing spelled out perfectly clear....I am one loved "Frumpy House" wife!!
This is hisValentine's letter to me (excerpts):
Baby doll, (yes that's what he calls me)
I can't get out of my mind, colors (colors is underlined).
How colorful you are.
Red- Love you have to offer.
Blue- When you're sad.
Yellow- I picture your smile; bright, cheerful, can light up a room.
Green- Your sense of direction & mission. Your accomplishments; past, present & future.
Pink- The romantic side of you ( he drew a smiley face there).
Purple- Passionate about family & Christ
Gray- Coffee, or when you need a pick me up (prob'ly referring to chocolate).
Black- Not so much-I was going to say when my eyes were closed, but, even then I'm thinking about you. You're always in my heart
Turquoise- vintage (as in I like it, not I am...)
You're just beautiful inside & out.
So many colors can be represented or lived out by you.
....he ends with:
I so enjoyed our time the other night @ Shiraz (a wonderful, WONDERFUL Mediterranean restaurant he found) & look forward to many more dates & romances & conversations & whatever life brings us.
Happy Valentines Day
Your Loving Husband, (that's truth right there)
Greg
Now don't think he's sharing his love only w/ me...he surprised the girlies @ school this morning w/ some tulips. He reported happy, surprised faces! He's such a thoughtful, loving & generously giving man!! The females in "The Frumpy House" think he's the bomb!!!
I will say he is my valentine every day!! I love him....immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment