Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Top 10 Things I Hate

10. Flip flop tan lines on the top of my feet, it really ruins summer for the rest of my shoes.

9. When my air conditioners don't keep my bedroom cooler than 75 degrees.

8. When I'm reading a really "romantic" book and Greg isn't around to enjoy it.

7. When doves eat the really expensive thistle feed I put out for the goldfinch. $30 worth gone in one day!!

6. Continued coverage of a really, really, really boring news stories, especially ones that preempt good shows.

5. Playing a video game from the library and finding out it is just a preview copy and I can't get to the final 2 worlds, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT CHERYL

4. When my kids go out after getting brand spanking new clothes on and get jiggy with it in the mud puddles. OOOOH that just curdles me.

3. When I clean the kitchen/dining room and bathroom floors and it doesn't look like it, why waste the energy then, right moms!!

2. When I ask for someone's opinion and they say "I don't know" or "I don't care", well I do so tell me something anyway!!

THE NUMBER ONE THING I HATE

1. When a person is 40 years old and has more acne than they did in high school, yeah I'm talking about ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment