Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MARK YOUR CALENDARS....

It is officially the first "WOW Wednesday" on the "Sane is a Four Letter Word!" blog!! So here goes....

It really isn't hard to find some wow's in my life.

1. God and his Grace toward me

2. Hubby and Kiddos (even tho' they keep me teetering on the brink (yes, you know what I mean people)). I wouldn't be where I am without them (imagine a life of peace, harmony and no wrinkles or grey hair).

3. Coffee in the morning.... and noon.... and decaf after 3 pm. Because I drink the stuff not just for the caffeine but for the flavor, the ritual and the downright "coolness" factor!

So here's what the girlies (ie, Greg and the Master Card) got me for mother's day this past weekend.....


I THINK IT HOLDS 4 WHOLE CUPS OF COFFEE!! IT'S WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THE "WOW" FACTOR IT HAS WHEN YOU HOLD IT AND PEOPLE SEE YOU DRINKING FROM IT. OH, ALRIGHT SO THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SEE ME DRINKING FROM IT ARE MY FAMILY...... AND THEY COULD CARE LESS HOW BIG MY COFFEE MUG IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment