Thursday, May 6, 2010

A New Thang....

I want to let you know that starting next week I will be posting "WOW Wednesdays" here on my blog. I want to share different things in my life besides just the insanity. I don't like to always be in the insane place in my head, so there are times where I take a wider view and realize there are many WOW (With Out Words) moments in my hectic, crazy existence that are valid to share with my readers (all 2-3 of you!)
So let me know what you think. I would love to hear about your WOW's. Who, what, when, where and how you experienced them. How they made your day, hour, minute or even life better. Leave me a comment, send me some pics (@ jlgfrump02@gmail.com ) if you have one or link me to something you've seen on the internet! I'll post it for those Wednesday's that I don't have anything!
Looking forward to this new adventure, please, come and join me in the journey!! Step out of the insanity for a moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment