Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WOW WEDNESDAYS!!!


Once again friends it is Wednesday! I am enjoying a wonderful sunny day today. To prove it I have a few wonderful photos that I took this morning, while I was at work! Yes, I came to work this morning and this is what I had [got] to do [enjoy]........



A 98 degree pool......



beautiful view of the river....


a nice spot to view it from.

I can't complain about a job that allows me to get out in the sun, see some local scenery and get a nice suntan (burn if I must be honest!). I was there for 2 hours helping Pete with his pool workout and enjoying my job!

How's your Wednesday been going? Have you had any WOW moments this week? Maybe some non-WOW moments? I've had a few of those, I'm refusing to be broken! I will survive... I have to, I work again tomorrow and have to "suffer" through the same routine! I'm thinking that I should prob'ly bring the sunscreen tomorrow though or I'll have to tell you about my 'OW Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment