Thursday, June 10, 2010

If only I could remember....

you know the hubby and I were talking about some very specific topics that I could write about in the blog, just last night. If I could remember a one of them I would write something about the topic right about now! But as the b-day is coming, summer is in full swing (and the kids are driving me up the wall), and I've had my mind on a number of more important things than blog topics.....I am unable to access my spongy brain to write about anything!

Whew, they say getting older is tough, I'm pretty much enjoying a good reason to be forgetful.... I think?!


How about you? What are your excuses for forgetting the things that you thought you wouldn't forget, but have come to realize that you have forgotten? Sticky notes may become my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment