Thursday, July 8, 2010

I felt so bad...

for my little flowers in the flower bed that I went out after getting home last night and hoed the weeds out. It only took me 1 1/2 hours!! Then I so graciously watered the little buggers, cause they were thirsty, and of course this morning it rains!!

See, I can do something besides read, eat, play with new iPhone, and watch tv. It just takes some soul searching confessions to get me motivated.


See how well the beans are doing? Then there are some stray something or others... the hollyhocks are still listing, I may have to stake them to get them upright again. I think next year I will definitely be planting sunflowers again, I really miss them and the girls have been asking when they are going to grow. My mom planted some at the end of her garden, I may have to steal a few to put on the table this year! Now I have only 3 more beds to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment