Thursday, July 8, 2010

Li's new talent

I get home after everyone else has had dinner, on the two days I work OUTSIDE the home. So I usually just find something quick to eat. Last night I got home and warmed up some miso soup I'd made with celery, onion, carrots and cabbage in it. I got out the chopsticks and had myself a good bowl of soup.

Then the littlest chickie comes and sees the carrots, "I want some carrots mom." So I pick up some carrot pieces and feed them to her, of course that didn't last long before she wants to get her own. So she gets out a set of chopsticks (never having used them before) and proceeds to figure out how to pick up the veggies. Here's the story in picks for you to enjoy!





I'm pretty tickled, not that she eats with chopsticks, but that she wants to eat VEGGIES with the chopsticks. Oh, and she found out she likes cabbage too, go figure!

Bon Apetit to all today.... may your chopsticks work and may the food be satisfying!!

1 comment:

  1. She has accomplished in one meal what I have never been able to figure out no matter how many times I'm shown.

    ReplyDelete