Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I wanted to share with you a few things....

Like I needed your permission or something!  Well, since I don't here goes....

I have been doing pretty well with the eating thing... not eating too much vs. shovel + me = mealtime.  Thinking about what I'm eating vs. food +  tv/book/blog/twitter (ok u get it) = mealtime.  Zen moments during meals vs. food + kids + MIL + picky eaters + me = mealtime!  I've been trying to overhaul not just WHAT I eat but HOW I eat it.

Food + sight + pretty + me = yummy!  So here are my thoughts a quick blog entry at the end of the day that documents what I ate... quick, easy, accountability and "FUN?"  Here are some examples....

BREAKFAST:


Lemon/ Ginger Detox Tea! 
Coffee + Capp. Mix TO GO!



LUNCH:

Delish!  Lunch Spring Mix w/ Baked Potato
Garlic Vinaigrette and Sunflower seeds
Warm bowl of Butternut Squash Soup




SUPPER:        
OOOOHHH!  Dratz! Last Minute Pizza and Breadsticks
It was late and the kiddies were hungry after Lauryn's
volleyball game.... good enough excuse  reason?
Oh, and add to it 2 more breadsticks  GHAK!


So, what do you think?  Would it be readable?  Would it really hold me accountable?  Who's to say I didn't really eat 4 pcs. of pizza and 1 breadstick eh?  I don't know.  I felt pretty guilty taking the pic knowing it would someday go on this blog (my prototype audience).  Besides, you readers aren't out to judge a fat lady by what she eats are you?  huh? HUH?  I may try it, I may fail.... but I shall always have to eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment