Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Expected Christmas post....




hehe!  I think most of the blogs I follow have done their Christmas posts & have moved on to their NYE/resolution/goals for 2011.

Me, I'm a little slow!  Lazy, yes....this time tho' I've had a good excuse with a 2nd trip to the ER and some time off work recuperating!

So, now I'm back @ work, feeling better, breathing better & not coughing up a lung!!

I did want to share a few pics of the girlies on Christmas morning....just cause they r so darn cute!!
Here goes.....enjoy!


Lauryn helping Liyah read what her gift is....soft earphones!!
Li feeding her new toy bear--Fur Real!

Don't ya just love the faces ur kids have when they find something they love!
(yes, my kids r dressed, they slept that way!!)



momma got 100k in her stocking...not because I've been so good....but to pay of ER bills!!




Meal times were as easy as I could possibly make them.... turkey in the crock pot first thing in the morning.  Cinnamon rolls out of a can....albeit, I put them in the form of a Christmas tree, so there!!


The table was set with some vintage plates,  creamer and sugar bowl & etsy & ebay purchases!!


Momma got a nap after lunch, and the wonderful hubby did dishes....the girlies played with their new things, and sent messages to Aunt Cheryl (our Christmas day guest) on the DS's.  A very relaxing, family day!

Later we had some dessert and snacks (yummy crab dip that the sis brought over!) to end our festive day!

Daddy & Lauryn chillin' on the couch later that evening....notice the DS still in her hands!!
There u have it....Christmas @ The Frumpy House.  With a dad, two girlies, an aunt & one sick momma!!  Loved every minute of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment