Thursday, December 15, 2011

Crazy Holiday Things...

Eh, you know, I don't have the time, or the want to, to go out and create an interesting life right now...which leaves me very little to write about. Sorry, to all you readers who hold your breath and/or schedule your lives around the greatness of this blog...I just can't be ....sigh!

But, here are a few things that I thought you might get a kick out of this holiday season....

A funny take on the Christmas season...and most of the time...it is nuts!!

MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.net
Okay, all you kids reading this won't think this is funny....but I'm sick that way!

I think if I had a kid this bad...for sure there'd be no presents with her name on them!
The folks at Awkward Family Photos never fail....Oh Santa, you naughty man...

 

This is a sweet video...must be the man was looking for something under the tree too! (nice shot of momma's butt...LOL)


Well, I'm sure there are a LOT more crazy things out there this time of the year...let's all just remember this: Smile and give Holiday Greetings...and if you can't be strong enough to fake it, get some of this...
it's all the rage this year!


(ps...I do not endorse, nor will I ever endorse, using pepper spray outside of the act of protecting yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment